Simple locker room made by folding plastic
I can easily install it to follow the privacy such as the changes of clothes at the refuse.
I can easily assemble it. I can easily fold it at the time of disuse.
Lightweight.(Carrying around is simple.)
Because it is plastic material,floor gets wet and is available in the damp place.
If height covers with a cover at 1,9m,I can follow the privacy at the refuse.
It may not be spurted for wind outdoors if I use a your other block,a water trank,a sandbag together.
Because it is specifications of plastic,I can wipe it with water. If disuse, I separate it to aluminium and plastic,and recycling processing is possible.
- I widen a river drift stand and install it.
- I open a locker room sleeve and pour it over.
- I cover wiyh a cover froom the top.
- I open a door and close the cap with masic tape from inside and fix a bottom with a locker room.
|Completion||W 1.1ｍ × L 1.1ｍ × H 1.9ｍ|
|Folding dimensions (cover botom)||W 1.1ｍ × L 1.1ｍ × H 10cm|
|Folding dimensions (sleeve)||W 1ｍ × L 1.9ｍ × H 8cm|
Matters that require attentions in use
- High teeperature bottom(more than 80 degrees contigrade),please do not use it side of the fire.
- Please do not do use and safekeeping at place getting direct rays of the sun.
- Please use it on the occasion of use by all means at a flat place.