The assembling is simple,too and can easily install it in disaster prevention, to reduce a disaster.
It is a sandbag safekeeping box to reduce disaster prevention, a disaster of submergence, the inundation caused by the heavy rain.
The panel has a thickness of 12mm with plastic corrugrated cardboard and is storing in a shock.
A cover,the bottom has a thickness of 7mm with high plastic corrugated cardboard on.
Because there is sky tension made by aluminium, there is no bend of the cover.
There is a PP belt of the 50mm width in both sides.
100 saandbags of 10kg are included in type 110.
50 sandbags of 10kg are included in type 74.
- I take off a cover.
- I take out a frame(four pieces).
- I put two pieces of panels with long prop.
- I insert a panel with short prop from the top.
- I insert a neighboring panel each other.
- One piece of the remainder comes in equally,too.
- I put a sandbag.
- I coner with a cover and I fix it in masic tape and am completion.
|type||Type 110||Type 74|
|Completion dimensions||W 1.1 × L 1.1 × H 1.1m||W 1.1 × L 1.1 × H 0.74m|
|Folding dimensions||W 1.1 × L 1.1 × H 0.26m|
|Material||Plastic(PP･PE) + aluminium|
Matters that require attentions in use
- High temperature bottom(more than 80 degrees contigrate), please do not use it side of the fire.
- Please use it on the occasion of use by all means at a flat place.
- A cover,a panel,a bottom may deteriorate for a long term when it becomes the use.
- In that case,I change the parts which deteriorated.(But it becomes charged.)